So I spent most of the day in the airport and my hostel. I've stayed in the same ninja hostel three different times now, and I think I've tried out all of the different types of rooms that they have. I did pass this awesome sign though.Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Typhoon...
I was supposed to fly to Okinawa today...but all flights were canceled due to a typhoon...
So I spent most of the day in the airport and my hostel. I've stayed in the same ninja hostel three different times now, and I think I've tried out all of the different types of rooms that they have. I did pass this awesome sign though.
So I spent most of the day in the airport and my hostel. I've stayed in the same ninja hostel three different times now, and I think I've tried out all of the different types of rooms that they have. I did pass this awesome sign though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment